Seamless Alloy Steel Pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe
SS Welded Tube
Stainless Steel Sheet Plate
Stainless Steel Coil Strip
Stainless Steel Bars
Stainless Steel Wire Rod
Carbon Steel Plate
Carbon Steel Coil
Carbon Steel Tubes
Carbon Steel Bar
Carbon Steel Wire
Galvanized Steel Products
Alloy Steel Products
Free Cutting Steel Bar
EduardoThe coil was packaged very well and shipped fast.The product fits the descripton. Thinking about purchasing again.Really a great product. I have tried other products and this by far is the best money I have spent.
DavidFirst time we import a big project from China, excellent for service And really professionnal. My goods have been received, the products are not damaged at all.The quality and workmanship are very good, the materials are also very good, I am very satisfied. recommand them!
2" 3" 4 Inch Domestic Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe Api ASTM A106 Grade B
|Product Name||Carbon Steel Pipe||Standard||ASTM,ASME,API|
|Type||Seamless Pipe(SMLS)||Pipe End||Plain End,Beveled End,Treaded|
2 carbon steel pipe,
3 carbon steel pipe,
4 inch carbon steel pipe
ASTM A106 seamless pressure pipe (also known as ASME SA106 pipe) is commonly used in the construction of oil and gas refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, boilers, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gases that exhibit higher temperatures and pressure levels.
ASTM A106 Grade B pipe is equivalent to ASTM A53 Grade B and API 5L B on chemical position and mechanical properties, in general use carbon steel and yiled strength minimum 240 MPa, tensile strength 415 Mpa.
|Seamless&Welded||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength|
A106 Grade A
|A106 Grade B||415MPa||240MPa|
|A106 Grade C||482MPa||275MPa|
|A106 Grade A||0.25%||0.27~0.93%||0.035%||0.035%|
|A106 Grade B||0.30%||0.29~1.06%||0.035%||0.035%|
|A106 Grade C||0.35%||0.29~1.06%||0.035%||0.035%|
Testing Requirements for seamless A106 carbon steel pipe
Inspection test pressures produce a stress in the pipe wall equal to 60% of specified minimum yield strength (SMYS) at room temperature. Maximum pressures are not to exceed 2,500 psi for NPS 3 and under, and 2,800 psi for the larger sizes. Pressure is maintained for no less than 5 seconds.
Tensile Test: Either transverse or longitudinal are acceptable for NPS 8 and larger
Tensile tests smaller than NPS 8: Longitudinal testing only
Flattening Test: NPS 2 and larger
Bending Test (cold): NPS 2 and under
A106 PIPE COATING TYPRES FOR CARBON STEEL PIPE AGAINST CORROSION EVIRONMENTS
In order to increase the resistance of steel pipe in corrosion environment, Octal offers different types of coating systems to protect against from the corrosive and abrasion break.
- 3PE coated, 3 layer Polyethylene coating
- FBE coated, Fusion bonded epoxy coating
- Zinc coated, Hot dipped galvanized steel pipe, cold electric galvanized
- Solid, CRA, Clad and lined pipes, Cladding and lining alloy steel material on the carbon steel material
CARBON STEEL PIPE STANDARD AND GRADES(SEAMLESS AND WELDED)
- ASTM A106 Gr. B in Seamless (Differences between ASTM A106 and A53 pipe)
- ASTM A53 Gr. A, B in Seamless, Welded ERW, and Zinc coated, hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe
- ASTM A179 Gr. C in Seamless (For seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat-exchanger and condenser tubes)
- ASTM A192 (For seamless carbon steel boiler tubes for high-pressure service)
- ASTM A252 (For welded and seamless steel pipe piles)
- ASTM A333 GR. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (For seamless and welded steel pipe for low-temperature service and other applications with required notch toughness)
- ASTM A134 and ASTM A135 (For electric resistance welded ERW steel pipes)
- API 5L Pipe, ISO 3183 / API 5L Gr. A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80 in seamless and welded (LSAW, SSAW, ERW) steel pipe, for petroleum and natural gas industries, steel pipe for pipeline transportation systems.
- DIN 2440 seamless and welded steel pipes applies to medium-weight tubes suitable for screwing. (DIN2444 Zinc coated steel tubes, for hot galvanizing)
- CSZ Z245 Seamless and ERW welded pipe (low-frequency electric welded pipe excluded), SAW steel pipe that intended for oil and gas pipeline systems.
- NBR 8261 Cold-Drawn, Cold-form, welded steel pipe, in circular cross-section, square or rectangular, applied to structural purposes.
- AWWA C-200 for steel water pipe
More standards material available in case special requirement