A312 304l Tp304l 304 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Schedule 40 304 Ss Seamless Tubing
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
304l seamless stainless steel pipe,
304 seamless tube
Grade 304L SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Stainless Steel Grade 304 is the standard 18/8 (18% chrome, 8% nickel) austenitic stainless steel. It is a non-magnetic alloy in the annealed condition, however, becomes magnetic as it is cold worked. It is the most ordinarily utilized of all stainless grades. T304 can be effortlessly welded and is the preferred for many deep drawn, spun or formed parts due to its high ductility.
Stainless Steel Grade 304L has oxidation resistance to a maximum temperature of 1650°F (899°C) continuous without considerable scaling. The maximum temperature for intermittent presentation is 1500°F (816°C). Since 304L is an additional low-carbon variety of 304 it can frequently be utilized in the “as-welded” condition (without annealing), even in severe corrosive conditions, except for applications indicating stress relief. 304L has good welding qualities and can be welded by all standard strategy; however, consideration should be paid to maintain a strategic distance from weld “hot cracking”. To relieve stress during severe forming or spinning welding may be followed by annealing.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.