Seamless Alloy Steel Pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe
SS Welded Tube
Stainless Steel Sheet Plate
Stainless Steel Coil Strip
Stainless Steel Bars
Stainless Steel Wire Rod
Carbon Steel Plate
Carbon Steel Coil
Carbon Steel Tubes
Carbon Steel Bar
Carbon Steel Wire
Alloy Steel Sheet
Alloy Steel Coil
Alloy Steel Bar
Alloy Steel Wire
EduardoThe coil was packaged very well and shipped fast.The product fits the descripton. Thinking about purchasing again.Really a great product. I have tried other products and this by far is the best money I have spent.
DavidFirst time we import a big project from China, excellent for service And really professionnal. My goods have been received, the products are not damaged at all.The quality and workmanship are very good, the materials are also very good, I am very satisfied. recommand them!
Schedule 80 Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe 310 317 316Ti Astm A269 Tp316l A270 Sanitary Tubing
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
310 stainless steel pipe,
317 stainless steel pipe,
316ti stainless steel pipe
Grade 316Ti SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
316Ti (1.4571) SEAMLESS&WELDED PIPE
316Ti (UNS S31635) is a titanium stabilised version of 316 molybdenum-bearing austenitic stainless steel.
The 316 alloys are more resistant to general corrosion and pitting/crevice corrosion than the conventional chromium-nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304. They also offer higher creep, stress-rupture and tensile strength at elevated temperature. High carbon Alloy 316 stainless steel can be susceptible to sensitisation, the formation of grain boundary chromium carbides at temperatures between approximately 900 and 1500°F (425 to 815°C) which can result in intergranular corrosion. Resistance to sensitisation is achieved in Alloy 316Ti with titanium additions to stabilise the structure against chromium carbide precipitation, which is the source of sensitisation. This stabilisation is achieved by an intermediate temperature heat treatment, during which the titanium reacts with carbon to form titanium carbides. This significantly reduces susceptibility to sensitisation in service by limiting the formation of chromium carbides. Thus, the alloy can be used for extended periods at elevated temperatures without compromising its corrosion resistance. 316Ti has equvilent corrosion resistance to sensitisation as the low carbon version 316L.
- Size Range : 1/4″ ~ 36″ NPS (Larger sizes available upon request)
- Schedules : 10, 10s, 40, 40s, 80, 80s, 120, 160 (Custom wall thicknesses available upon request)
- Stainless Steel Grades : 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316L, 317L, 321 , 347
- Special Alloys : 2205, 254SMo, Monel, Inconel
- Chrome Moly : P5, P9, P11, P22, P91
- Standards : ASTM / ASME
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.