EduardoThe coil was packaged very well and shipped fast.The product fits the descripton. Thinking about purchasing again.Really a great product. I have tried other products and this by far is the best money I have spent.
DavidFirst time we import a big project from China, excellent for service And really professionnal. My goods have been received, the products are not damaged at all.The quality and workmanship are very good, the materials are also very good, I am very satisfied. recommand them!
Ss 321 Seamless Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe A312 Tp347h A312gr Tp304 A312tp316
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
ss 321 seamless pipe,
seamless duplex stainless steel pipe a312 tp347,
Grade 202 SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
200 Series stainless steels are not new – In fact they have been around for many years. To date they have traditionally not proved very popular outside the USA. However, since they have a much lower Nickel content than 300 Series Austentics, the very high Nickel price over recent years has led to significantly more interest. Equally, stainless steel producers have an ongoing programme of development designed to enhance existing grades and produce new grades. These new grades are sometimes developed for specific end uses and sometimes to improve upon an existing grade.
AISI 201/UNS S20100
|AISI 202/UNS S20200||0.15%Max||7.50~10.0%||17.0~19.0%||4.00~6.00%||-|
|UNS 20430/204 Cu||0.15%Max||6.50~9.0%||15.5~17.5%||1.5~3.5%||2.0~4.0%|
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.