EduardoThe coil was packaged very well and shipped fast.The product fits the descripton. Thinking about purchasing again.Really a great product. I have tried other products and this by far is the best money I have spent.
DavidFirst time we import a big project from China, excellent for service And really professionnal. My goods have been received, the products are not damaged at all.The quality and workmanship are very good, the materials are also very good, I am very satisfied. recommand them!
Ss Large Diameter Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Supplier Grade 420
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
seamless stainless steel pipe ISO9001,
ss pipe seamless,
stainless seamless pipe
Grade 420 SMLS Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
The 400 series group of stainless steels typically have an 11% chromium and 1% manganese increase, above the 300 series group. This stainless steel series tends to be susceptible to rust and corrosion under some conditions although heat-treating will harden them. The 400 series of stainless steels have a higher carbon content, giving it a martensitic crystalline structure that provides the end product with high-strength and high-wear resistance. The 400 series steels tend to be used in agricultural equipment, gas turbine exhaust silencers, hardware, motor shafts, and more.
Type 430 stainless steel combines good corrosion resistance with good formability and ductility. It is a ferritic, non-hardenable plain Chromium stainless steel with excellent finish quality. Grade 430 also has excellent resistance to nitric attack, which makes it well suited to use in chemical applications.
0.2% proof (MPa)
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.