Round Domestic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe 10mm 15mm 409 316 Seamless Tubing
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Round Pipe||Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
seamless stainless steel tube,
seamless ss pipe,
seamless round tube
The 400 series group of stainless steels typically have an 11% chromium and 1% manganese increase, above the 300 series group. This stainless steel series tends to be susceptible to rust and corrosion under some conditions although heat-treating will harden them. The 400 series of stainless steels have a higher carbon content, giving it a martensitic crystalline structure that provides the end product with high-strength and high-wear resistance. The 400 series steels tend to be used in agricultural equipment, gas turbine exhaust silencers, hardware, motor shafts, and more.
Type 430 stainless steel combines good corrosion resistance with good formability and ductility. It is a ferritic, non-hardenable plain Chromium stainless steel with excellent finish quality. Grade 430 also has excellent resistance to nitric attack, which makes it well suited to use in chemical applications.
0.2% proof (MPa)
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- Welded pipes are typically more cost effective than their seamless equivalents.
- Welded pipes are usually more readily available than seamless. The longer lead time required for seamless pipes can not only make timing problematic, but it also allows more time for the price of the materials to fluctuate.
- The wall thickness of welded pipes is generally more consistent than that of seamless pipes.
- The internal surface of welded tubes can be checked before manufacturing, which isn’t possible with seamless.
ADVANTAGES OF WELDED
- The main perceived advantage of seamless pipes is that they don’t have a weld seam.
- Seamless pipes provide peace of mind. Although there should be no issues with the seams of welded pipes supplied by reputable manufacturers, seamless pipes prevent any possibility of a weak seam.
- Seamless pipes have better ovality or roundness, than welded pipes.